CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 15, 2008

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, Yeah!

Savannah was sitting in her stroller a couple of weeks ago and totally blew us away when she counted from 1-15 completely out of the blue. Neither Travis nor I had heard her count any higher than 3 without each number being prompted by us first. That night she counted over and over and over, but since then, she almost always refuses to do it for us or anyone else. I did it though - after a good dinner and lots of singing (by me) of her favorite songs, Jesus Loves Me, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, and the ABC's, she was full and happy and started counting.

Remember, she just turned 2. I think we may have a genius on our hands.(Okay, I might be a tad bit biased.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i like the "YEEEEEEAH!" part at the end. You should teach her to say "fabulous"

Oh and I talked to mom about Christmas. I want to go to LA because Bill might be able to come. You guys are doing Christmas eve with Travis's parents or something right? What if you did Christmas Eve eve? Just an idea.

-Auntie Ashley