CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gingerman Cookies

My mom got Savannah a copy of the classic gingerbread man book where the gingerbread man jumps out of the oven and spends the entire story running away from people and animals that are trying to eat him. He always yells, “You can’t catch me, I’m the gingerbread man!”…that is, until he does gets caught and then eaten at the end of the story. It’s another one of those classic “kid” stories (Little Red Riding Hood, Hansel and Gretel…) that seems cute and innocent, but is actually pretty gruesome when you really think about it. But of course Savannah loves it, and so my mom decided to make gingerbread cookies one day when Savannah was over.




Apparently it took a little while for her to get over the fact that there was flour on her hands. This girl does not like to get dirty! We haven't been camping with her yet, but somehow I don't think Travis got the little outdoorsy girl he would have liked.


2 comments:

Emily Strawn Photography said...

I cannot believe how big Savannah is!Oh my! We will be up in sac in June for baby shower stuff. Shoot me an email so we can keep in touch!How fun that our babies are due only 2 weeks apart!:) Ours is Due August 26th :)
you can email me at strawnphotography@gmail.com

Carly said...

CUTE new header!