CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 27, 2008

Beautiful Ballerina

It's been awhile, but here it is...a new post. We've been a little busy lately and the computer has been in constant use, but for school not for fun. Travis is finally finished with his online class and lucky me, I still have a year and eight months until I finish BTSA (so that will bring my mandatory schooling to 3 1/2 years post-college with no additional degrees with only the possibility of a teacher's salary - what's wrong with this picture?), but at least now my assignments are almost caught up to where they should be. So, all that to say hopefully I'll be posting more frequently, though don't hold me to that - November is looking busy already!

This past Saturday was Creekside's annual Harvest Festival. It was a long day and was the culmination of lots of planning and shopping, but it turned out fantastically. Our ABC umbrellas definitely looked puny next to the 20 foot Cat in the Hat hat but our game was super popular with water-loving toddlers and Travis and Jeremy look stunning with their fancy hair.

Savannah wore her light-up ballerina dress Auntie Ashley gave her for her birthday and spend the afternoon dancing away. We lost track of her for a few minutes at one point (I swear Travis nodded when I told him I was leaving and he needed to keep an eye on her!) and we found her across the park at the bounce houses showing off her twirling moves to everyone over there.

She had fun at the "pumpkin patch" picking a pumpkin to decorate and then helping the ladies line back up the ones that had gotten out of place.

What a cute little pumpkin!

Daddy helped her decorate.


With only the possible exception of the bounce house she threw a fit about getting out of, Savannah's favorite part of the whole day was the CANDY. Someone (besides mommy :) ) has a sweet tooth! It wasn't long before she figured out how to take off the wrappers and every time we turned around she was trying to eat another piece. I tried...

Yummmmm
I think Charlotte wanted a sucker too!

1 comments:

Carly said...

macy loved your ABC spot - it was definitely a hit for her :) great pictures, love the one of charlotte and savannah at the end!