CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mini Thrills

I should have published this with the other post about Savannah's party, but I've been busy and a little behind. Better late than never though!


We wanted to do something on the 29th, Savannah's actual birthday, since her party was on the Saturday before. I knew that she wouldn't know the difference - it would just be a typical Monday for her - but I would know, and I still wanted to celebrate it. So, after convincing Travis that Savannah didn't want to go to Tony Romas for her birthday dinner, he decided her second choice would be John's Incredible Pizza Company.

After a lovely buffet of salad, pasta, and cheap pizza we headed over to the rides where Savannah went into super-hyper overload mode. The last time we were at either John's or Chucky Cheese's, she really was still to little and too scared to go on most of the stuff by herself and we're just a little too big to go with her. Well, what a difference a few months makes! Savannah wanted to go on everything and wanted to do it "myself" (her new favorite word after "no").



After tackling the frogs, rockets, horses, we headed over to the big one - the kiddie roller coaster. I was a little nervous to see how she'd like it; while waiting in line we watched a girl her age crying hysterically during the entire ride, but it turns out we have a little daredevil on our hands. She screamed for most of the ride, but it was out of excitement, and took a turn with both Daddy and Mommy. Little does she know that this is probably the biggest roller coaster Travis will ever take her on - he has sworn his days of petrifying (for him!) amusement park rides are over.

Luckily though, I've found my little roller coaster buddy!

It was a fun night and a birthday to remember...for us anyway, and she can always look back at pictures!

Here's a video so you can share in the fun, but be warned, my lack of computer video editing knowledge means that it's the entire ride. Sit back and enjoy watching us go around and around and around yet again.


1 comments:

Kirk and Abbey said...

Hi Bethany!

Long time, no see!

I am finally catching up on blog reading --- Savannah is so beautiful! Happy Birthday, little one!

I love your blog, template, too. :)

Abbey Feely