CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Babies and Bumps

This post is a little out of order, but contrary to how I swore things were going to be different this time around, I’ve realized that I have very few shots of my growing belly. Just like with Savannah, somehow the weeks just keep moving along and I keep forgetting to take the traditional monthly belly pictures.

So about a month ago, when I was around 20 weeks, I participated in a fun little fashion show that was part of the “Babies and Bumps” event at the Maidu Community Center in Roseville. My friend Katie co-owns Bellybou’, a fantastic, super cute maternity/infant/toddler boutique in the Fountains shopping center across from the Galleria. They were one of the sponsors of the event and were participating in the fashion show. She needed some pregnant girls to model the clothes and I happily obliged.

Here I am with Katie (who is about 2 months behind me but is pregnant with twins) walking down the “runway” in our matching skirt/shirt combo. I don’t even look pregnant you say? Well, check out the following side shot…


And compare that to this picture when I was 5 months pregnant with Savannah.

If this trend keeps up, I may not even be able to stand at the end of this all without tipping over! I offer the following picture (where, I might add, I am 3 days overdue!) as proof:

And no, that’s a baby, not a basketball under my shirt.

1 comments:

Carly said...

you totally have the bullet belly. i carry the same way... however it seems that the rest of you forgot that it's pregnant (not my case, lol)