CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a BOY!

Since it’s been six weeks since we found out, I’m sure this isn’t a surprise to most of you, but yes, we are having a boy! Travis and I went to the ultrasound fully knowing that we had a 50/50 chance of having one or the other, but I think we both fully assumed that we were having another girl. So much for my maternal instinct. I was just as shocked as anyone, and I found out later that apparently Travis was so surprised and happy he almost started crying.

Here’s the traditional profile shot,

and in this one he’s sucking his thumb. (Great…it looks like we may have another orally fixated child – Savannah is still seriously attached to her binky and at 2 ½ has yet to stop putting everything in her mouth…)

In this pic he has his mouth open, which Travis says makes him look like a dog. Nice. I remember him saying he thought Savannah looked like an alien, so I guess a dog is an improvement…?

And finally, his little boy parts.

He is definitely getting bigger and subsequently, so am I.

And yes, he does have a name, and in hopefully only 14 more weeks we will welcome Gavin Ames Cunningham into the world.

1 comments:

Carly said...

yay for his name! i LOVE the name gavin - its so cute but also sounds cool. great choice!