CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Unicorn Curl

So Savannah has this strange self-soothing habit of twirling her hair when she’s tired, falling asleep, and even it seems while she’s sleeping. I guess it’s not so strange considering that she could be banging her head against the wall like I’ve heard about other kids doing, but with her already super curly hair, the piece that she twirls always turns into one big curl in the middle of her forehead. Every time she wakes up either in the morning or from a nap, her hair is crazy everywhere except for this one perfect curl.

Sometimes it sticks out from her head, hence its name, “unicorn curl”!

She is very proud of it and often admirers it in the mirror and points it out to us as she “boings” it. She sometimes even gets upset when it disappears after I spray her hair with water and brush it out.

And it’s also part of the reason why she almost never lets me put her hair in a ponytail or pigtails. If I do, I sometimes even leave that piece of hair out so she can twirl it without any problems!

Thankfully, with a boy coming along next I won’t have to deal with any of this hair drama. I thought I had enough issues with my own hair, but no, I had to have a curly-headed child to deal with also!

1 comments:

Carly said...

that first pictures is the best, lol. did you forget to mention that she gets her finger stuck in it? funny savannah!