CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

I give in!

Okay, I've finally done it. I've given in to peer pressure and I now have a blog. I held out for quite a while, but finally I got to the point of, "everybody else is doing it. Maybe I should too?" and so here we are... I can't promise any deep thoughts (it's been oh, about 22 months since I've really had time for many of those) and I can't promise I'll post very often. I have a feeling this blog is mostly going to consist of pictures and captions punctuated with a few paragraphs here and there. But it will serve its purpose - letting you have a sneak peak into our life, the exciting, the mundane, and everything in between. Who knows, maybe it'll turn into more, and I'll get a thrill out of riding on this crazy bandwagon I've just jumped onto!

0 comments: