CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

I wish I was a computer geek

I officially hate technology. Because I am way too much of a perfectionist just to use Blogger's basic settings, I have spent the last couple days messing with templates, custom colors, and HTML codes, which, by the way, look like complete gibberish. I am very proud of the few things I was able to do, but there were many more attempts that failed than ones that worked and I have stared at this stupid computer in frustration until my eyes went blurry. Travis always tells me that nobody will ever notice the anal things that bother me, but I notice them and they drive me completely insane. I hate the fact that it is so complicated just to center text (which I finally figured out how to do, and amazingly it worked - I was thrilled!) This is probably the first time I've ever had this thought, but I wish I knew more about all this crazy computer stuff. I remember this guy in junior high who was the quiet nerdy type and was really into computers (for the mid-90's, that was a big deal). He wasn't terribly popular, but a couple years ago I heard that he was working for a big tech company making close to six figures. Hmmm, I bet he knows how to change the alignment of pictures...

0 comments: